How to access client's Gmail without sending a verification code to my his phone?

Nov 04 '20 hector_pagac 2148 clicks ask

Hi, my client ask me to access his Gmail account, she gave email add and password but how to access without sending a verification code to my client's phone?

Thank you so much!

13 Replies

If your client is in another Country like the USA, Europe or the North Pole where Santa Lives. Google Will trigger Verification if you suddenly try to login from the Philippines. If you don't want any trigger, you will need to use VPN in the same IP Range that your boss lives in. Verification is always sent when something seems Fishy.

If meron 2 Fa- install ka ng AUTHY app. Then hingin mo sa boss mo ang QR code na nag activate sa 2FA ng gmail, iSCAN and ADD mo sa AUTHY yung QR na yun. This way, makeep mo safe account ng boss mo at the same time may access ka ng codes even without asking from your boss.

You can just delegate his email to you; it's in settings. Google it. So it's like an extension of his email.

I always ask for a code. I'll chat with him, we're online together and then login. If it's okay, it's already a babush.

Based on my expererience, hindi effective ang lastpass kung ilalogin sa ibang device lalo nat ibang bansa ang gmail. Makukuha mo nga yung password via lastpass pero the moment madetect ng gmail na sa ibang bansa nagopen ang ang email, automatic may twoway code yan. Maganda talaga pag pareho kayong online para isend nya agad yung code sayo. O di kaya iturn off ang 2way auth.

Or pwede ring use ka ng vpn. Access country ni client. Gnyan ksi gngwa ko pg inaaccess ko acct ni client pag sa Aliexpress. Pra di mag ask ng code.

pwde naman edelegate access ni client mo to you ung inbox nya...

LastPass would be great option for you both. Check the website then your client don't need to provide the password to access his email.

Once you can login to your device, you won't be needing a code na. Ask for the code once lang.

lastpass ang solution chaka no need na ng password nya para no need na din verification

Two-way authentication needs to be disabled.