Any negative impact on my Upwork profile if I stop using it to do business with my client?

Aug 02 '20 Marias 2183 clicks ask

Good day everyone! Just want to ask po, if i am to stop using Upwork to do business with my client, will it have a negative impact on my profile? I am thinking of doing it because of the Upwork fee.🥺 Your feedbacks/answers will be very much appreciated. TIA!

6 Replies

That is fine for me, especially if they have PayPal business since you don't get any deductions.

May pros and cons.. if you stay within upwork and may work ka, makakapagipon ka ng hours which meron ibang work may required hoirs na tinitingnan.. the more you earn din the lesser the fee.. pag titigil ka sa upwork, walang hours na madadagdag and like mine hidden na ang profile sa tagal ko na hindi ginamit.. security din on getting paid susugal ka talaga.. pero hindi lang sa upwork umiikot ang buhay ng freelancers.. madaming platform.. may linkedin which kadalasan direct hire. Ingat na lang talaga kasi madami din scam.

Stay with upwork you will get more opportunities in the future.

stay within upwork, try to discuss to your client ung about sa upwork charge. ngyare na sakin dati. sinagot nman ni client. try lang wla mawawala ☺️

Just stay within Upwork.

@Demain Yes I think it is safer and easier.. thank you!❤️