Is it true that PayPal will hold your money for days before transferring it to bank account?

Jan 12 '20 Rachell 2436 clicks ask

Good day teachers. Is it true that paypal will hold your money for days before transferring it to your bank account? I am about to apply as an esl teacher in a company that pays via paypal. I hope to hear from you.

9 Replies

No. It always depends on your bank. Some banks process the transfer 4-7 days before you can see it reflected on your balance. For me, I get to see it reflected within 2 days.

For the first time, yes. Usually takes 21 days.

If its from paypal to bank, would take 2-7 days. If paypal to gcash instant or real time transfer.

You can use GCash instead. Then GCash to your bank account.

Paypal still holds it for 7 days until now. I receive my salary weekly but have to wait every time though.

Depends how much money you're making and the speed you make it.

If you make $10,000+ USD really quickly they hold it because of anti money laundering laws.

Mine did for 6 transactions. Started with 21 days for the first 3 transactions, if I remember it right.

You can link your paypal with Gcash and then you can link your bank account in Gcash. You will get your cash at the same time without any charges super easy 🥰

Yes at times more than a week. It''s anmoying. It even says it can hold your funds for 21 days pending confirmation of who sent you the payment. Even if youve been getting regularremittance. This is if its from US dollar source.