Any feedback about Payroll Holding LLC?

Sep 01 '21 ernser_edwina 53226 clicks ask
Payroll Holding Llc

Sino po may experience na sa PAYROLL HOLDING, LLC. Any feedback po?

82 Replies

may offer din sa akin na VA pero nag dadalawang isip ako kasi kailangan ko daw bumili ng kanilang office supply. papadal daw ako ng pera sa kanila at bibilhin nila at sila na din mag pa ship sa courier at eh reimburse daw nila ako. bakit pa ako eh require na mag padala ng pera pambayad sa bibilhin nila kong eh reimbursement din naman. parang nakakaduda. at wala silang website. Listiing lang sa mga business pages.

Hi, Same story here...I have couple of long emails from them, not sure if they are genuine. They are asking me to pay $123 for buying office supplies on my behalf for first time?? I think better to be safe than be sorry later on.

Same, may nakausap kayo from their company?

what do you guys think of them i am a little reclutatnt to pay the $ 123

@TineVenerayan Hi, may nakausap po ba kayo from their company?

@zilaichka hello, may nakausap ka from their company?

I was skeptical also about this at first. My mom told me there wasn't any harm in trying. She lended me the money and i paid. Luckily, i received my supplies in less than a week and i now work with them...

@Texan99000 Oh, really? to whom did you talk to?

@Penny may update ka ba?

@Penny may pinapabili sila diba? bumili ka na?

@Micmic_181999 huwag ka bili, SCAM.

@Micmic_181999 They will tell you that you need to pay it in Bitcoin, wherein, hindi naman exact identity yung ibibigay nila kundi link lang kung saan mo padadala.

I paid to the stock and purchase department and i got my supplies. Why would you say something is a scam when you didnt even do what you were asked to?. DID YOU PAY AND DIDNT GET YOUR SUPPLIES?

@Texan99000 YES, I DID!!! I WILL NOT SAY THAT IF IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!! THEY STOLE.MY MONEY AND DID NOT CONTACT ME RIGHT AFTER. AND IF YOU ARE WITH THAT COMPANY PLEASE TELL THEM TO SEND MY MONEY BACK!!!!

@texan99000 how long have you been working with them and who do you communicate with there?

is this company really legit?

@Texan99000 Are you still working with them?

@Penny i really do not know what you stand to gain from your negative remarks. I guess you mistook the company for a different one. @cathryn71 Yes the company is a legit one @Chitboy Sure!. i am still working with then and i have no regrets

Any updates sa Payroll Holding LLC??

It was the same. They asked me to pay 123 dollars. It sounded sketchy to me.