Any feedback about Payroll Holding LLC?

Sep 01 '21 ernser_edwina 53259 clicks ask
Payroll Holding Llc

Sino po may experience na sa PAYROLL HOLDING, LLC. Any feedback po?

82 Replies

any update on Payroll Holding LLC? Is it legit?

Just like @Texan99000 said, the company is legit. I work virtually for them from Cartagena, Colombia. I had to create this account a while ago because of the bad comments. Normally, i wouldn't have paid for my supplies but i did because i knew i would call them out if i was scammed. I received my supplies and got my reimbursement too. I doubt @Penny too. Guess someone else scammed her. Why not pay the $123 first rather than come online and bad mouth the company?. Payroll Holdings LLC is legit. I work with them Virtually. Picture of the supplies when i received them is attached.

56EE10E1-5FB6-4B45-84E9-DAC35CA67EB1.jpeg

@Dwayne_0 Kindly how do you use the printing equipments. Given that you work virtually. How do the company get the printed materials? Am looking forward to working with the company.

@Lopeyok94 you will be trained on how you will perform the tasks. You act as a representative to clients and work with the supplies. You will have a knowledge of all these after training.

@Dwayne_0 Thank for the clarification.

I paid them $123 through paypal. Nathan the stockroom manager, Confirmed that he received the payment. I have been emailing them for update but with no reply. I think I was scammed. Nasa huli ang pagsisisi! Beter safe than sorry. think twice before you pay. I think they will have more victims of this scam. I reported it to paypal. I tried searching for the email of Nathan but I can find any information, nahinahmed873@gmail.com. I will update you guys if they will reply or if they are legit. For now, I really think they are scammers.

@ms_miles yun din and number 1 concern ko bat kailangan kong bumili ng supplies and hindi pa sure na kukunin nila ako

@Chitboy thank you for letting me know what happened. Ayoko kasing magbayad sa totoo lang

What i did i reported it to Paypal to hold payment. they investigated it. and inform Nathan. He email me that nagka delay lang daw dahil sa pandemic. pero sa tingin ko talaga scam. sabi ko sa kanya. ok nagpasalamat nalang ako. tapos nag email xa ulit.

Cheak the file attached below and you will need to solve the hold issue from your end and only after that we will grant the payment as successful. Contact with paypal ASAP & tell them you did make the payment and you know who you are paying to..

Itutuloy ko pa ba ito? ang goal ko lang kung ako naloko nya sana ma stop na sa iba. hindi na dumami pa ang panglolo nya. pandemic na nga e.

What do you think?

I checked their email address in google and it directed me to payback holdings, inc. i wonder if they are one and the same.If so, why are 2 companies using the same email?

This post was drawn to our attention by a member of this forum who is also a Virtual employee working with Payroll Holdings LLC. I am happy that there are few positive reviews about the company. That alone shows that whoever said he/she was scammed probably got scammed by someone else and not a staff of the company.

I am concerned why these people attempting to defame the company can't type the whole review in plain english. Why are these people dropping reviews in english with a mixture of their native languages. Payroll Holdings LLC communicate with applicants and employees in english. Why not post your comments in english then?.

Secondly, we always clearly state in our e-mails and make it known to applicants that they are not forced or coerced into making payment for the supplies. If they are not comfortable about it, they are free to decline. We have had lots and lots of applicants lose the position because they backed out. We shouldn't be blamed for that. The applicants that made payment for their supplies received the supplies and are currently working with us.

An individual above said he made payment via Paypal to one "Nathan" he called the stockroom manager. Hmm!!. That is weird because we have no stock and purchase officer (as we call them) that bears the name Nathan. The e-mail he posted also doesn't sound like someone affiliated with the company in any way.

I just had to attend to the reviews to clear the air. We are not out to scam anyone neither are we out to rip anyone off his/her hard earned money. We have a name to protect for ourself. We would not tolerate anyone coming online to make derogatory remarks in Native languages without any proof. We wouldn't hesistate to fish out the person and contact our legal team to take legal actions against any of such persons. This is a warning and not a threat. Please let us be guided.

Thank you!.

A quick one, we do not accept paypal payments (I have confirmed that from the stock and purchase department) for the supplies so i wonder who Chitboy made his paypal payment to.

@m_Fraz Thank you for clearing the air. I'm glad you mentioned that you guys do not accept Paypal payments. However, I have few questions for you that might help future applicants and die down the derogatory remarks about the company.

How to know if the "Payroll Holdings, LLC" that emailed us is a scam or not? What is the official email address used? Does the stock and purchase department use the company email to communicate with us?

Thanks in advance!

@m_Fraz thank you. I just want to ask because Im about to purchased the stocks. Do you really ask an applicant to send a message to a certain person via whatsapp? The email said "Please add and send K************ a WhatsApp message if you would love to proceed with this"

To answer the above questions, The e-mail address you have been getting replies from is the official e-mail address used for now. We really do not know why google brings up a different company's name with ours but i guess it is because of the similarity in the name. As you move ahead with the recruitment process, you will be directed on what to do. You will also be asked to contact a member of our HR team via Whatsapp. I would not be responding to questions on this public forum anymore due to confidential reasons. Any other questions should be forwarded to us via e-mail. Thank you.

@salesj did you proceed with the process? have you sent your payment?

To avoid any legal battles, i would advise that @ernser_edwina takes down this post as soon as she can. *

@Dwayne0 and @Texan99000 already proved to everyone that the company is not out to scam anyone and the company is a legit one with proof. Please do the needful @ernser_edwin

@Euri_Euan_Euna i didnt proceed with the process yet, im still thinking if i will pay the amount

paroll llc nathan.png I am Nathan, Chief Executive officer at Stock & Purchase Department. We are very happy to see you here, we have very high expectations from you. Hope you will be as productive as needed. we don't want to waste more time here as we will be heading towards our initial meeting & trainings with you after you complete all the required steps mentioned below.

I have attached a Contract form with this email & you will read through it carefully, sign, and forward a signed copy of the employment contract back to us, along with the payment total of $123 for the required supplies for training and office work purposes.

PayPal Link For The Payment: paypal.me/NathanDeanWright

Or

Do Direct Deposit To This Address:

Wells Fargo Bank Account: 22111031135018221 Routing: 121000248 Account Type: Checking Beneficiary name: Nathan Dean Wright Address: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, SD 57104

We Will Confirm Once Your Payment Has Been Received & After Shipping The Supplies To Your Address ASAP !

Regards

Stock & Purchase Department PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC 200 CORPORATE BLVD. LAFAYETTE, LA 70508