Any feedback about Payroll Holding LLC?

Sep 01 '21 ernser_edwina 53013 clicks ask
Payroll Holding Llc

Sino po may experience na sa PAYROLL HOLDING, LLC. Any feedback po?

82 Replies

I will be very happy if you can help me if this is not a scam..

Thank you once again for your interest. We are assuring you that we will form a great team and you will enjoy working with us. A quick one, PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC. is committed to exceptional personal service, and that requires hiring the right people. At PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC we hire passionate, resourceful optimists who take pride in their work. Our associates also volunteer significant time to give back to their communities and causes important to them. In addition, PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC. financially supports a variety of charitable organizations that align with our core values. Our mission statement is to earn and retain relationships by providing peerless solutions and customer support. Our clients trust us to meet the highest standards when it comes to safeguarding their confidential data. The privacy and security of our clients’ data is of the highest importance to PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC and we consider it key to maintaining our clients’ trust. PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC employs industry-recognized security safeguards to help protect the personal information you provide us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or alteration.

You will be paid on a weekly basis. The number of hours worked in a week multiplied by $20 will be paid to you at the end of the week. Work starts as soon as you have all office related supplies delivered to you. Without wasting much of our time, I would want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible. I do have lots of works piled up presently that you can immediately assist me with. Permit me to use the coming week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I am confident you can take up the challenge and on the long run, we would have a relatively sound working relationship between us. I am online most of the time. I am glad you are willing to work with me and i promise to be a good boss. I am also glad on the commitment in working. You need a printer to print out some documents.

It is our company's policy that office related supplies need to be purchased by a new virtual employee and gets a reimbursement one day after the supplies have been shipped to you before commencement of training. We have had issues in the past where cash deposits were made to new employees and they fled. We were ripped off in this particular way so many times so we had to stop and make this our policy. After you have taken care of the payment needed for the purchase of the office related supplies below for the first time and you have been reimbursed, other subsequent purchases for you would be made by the company and mailed to you. I hope you understand.

1. ComplyRight Payroll Change Notice Forms (AR0394) - will be gotten on Amazon or Staples online

2. Special hard glue - will be gotten on Amazon or Staples online

3. Company engraved printer paper (we will have this mailed to you after purchasing item 1 and 2)

4. Company engraved mailing envelopes (we will have this mailed to you after purchasing item 1 and 2)

Item 1 and 2 will cost about $80 plus International first-class shipping charge ($43) which will cost a total of $123 (International shipping fee included shipping fees to Philippines).

A full reimbursement of $123 will be made back to you within one day after the supplies have been shipped out to you before commencement of your training. Our stock and purchase department will assist you with the purchase of these supplies (we are sure you will have little difficulties purchasing the supplies). Also, having them delivered to you in Philippines directly from Amazon, USA is kind of restricted and delayed at the moment (It will take weeks for the supplies to be delivered to you if you order them directly from Amazon/Staples). Our stock and purchase department will also purchase the right materials for you according to our company's specification making this stress free for you. Once we have completed the recruitment process, an employment contract will be forwarded to your e-mail address. You will read through carefully, sign and forward a signed copy of the employment contract back to us. You will then be directed on how to make payment for the supplies to the stock and purchase department. They make the purchases on your behalf. Once purchased, the supplies will be mailed out via FedEx, UPS or DHL to your location and you take delivery of the supplies in 3 - 4 days.

If you are still very much interested and you are accepting this position, I would love you to answer the brief interview questions i have for you below.

• What is your schedule like on a daily (Monday - Friday)?

• What interests you about this job?

• Why should i hire you?

• What is your greatest strength and weakness?

• How do you handle stress and pressure?

• What are your long-term career goals?

• Tell me briefly about yourself

• Do you have any other side job if you do not mind telling us?

• How do you prefer to be paid (What form of payment)?

• Name of Bank (for payment purpose only):

I will have an Employment Contract forwarded to you which you will read through carefully and sign. I was diagnosed with Ménière's disease few months back and i had a correctional surgery last month. I am partially hearing impaired and experience hearing loss but i will have my HR officer attend to you at any time you want. We would want to get a head start with things as soon as possible. - One of Our HR Officers would love to communicate with you after you have sent back answers to the interview questions above. To communicate with you and would give you more information you need in regards this position.

Let me know If you have read and understood all information in this e-mail. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I hope to hear from you soon.

PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC 200 CORPORATE BLVD. LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

If yes, would you want our legal department to draft out a company's invitation letter for you which would make applying for a visa (if need be) and Work permit approval very easy?

I this is a red flag!

This is my payment plus paypal charges. I took the risk because I want the Job. unfortunately this happens.

@m_Fraz Please explain this. I can send you all the communication that I had with the company.

@m_Fraz I am Nathan, Chief Executive officer at Stock & Purchase Department. We are very happy to see you here, we have very high expectations from you. Hope you will be as productive as needed. we don't want to waste more time here as we will be heading towards our initial meeting & trainings with you after you complete all the required steps mentioned below.

I have attached a Contract form with this email & you will read through it carefully, sign, and forward a signed copy of the employment contract back to us, along with the payment total of $123 for the required supplies for training and office work purposes.

PayPal Link For The Payment: paypal.me/NathanDeanWright

Or

Do Direct Deposit To This Address:

Wells Fargo Bank Account: 22111031135018221 Routing: 121000248 Account Type: Checking Beneficiary name: Nathan Dean Wright Address: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, SD 57104

We Will Confirm Once Your Payment Has Been Received & After Shipping The Supplies To Your Address ASAP !

Regards

Stock & Purchase Department PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC 200 CORPORATE BLVD. LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

@m_Fraz paroll llc nathan.png I am Nathan, Chief Executive officer at Stock & Purchase Department. We are very happy to see you here, we have very high expectations from you. Hope you will be as productive as needed. we don't want to waste more time here as we will be heading towards our initial meeting & trainings with you after you complete all the required steps mentioned below.

I have attached a Contract form with this email & you will read through it carefully, sign, and forward a signed copy of the employment contract back to us, along with the payment total of $123 for the required supplies for training and office work purposes.

PayPal Link For The Payment: paypal.me/NathanDeanWright

Or

Do Direct Deposit To This Address:

Wells Fargo Bank Account: 22111031135018221 Routing: 121000248 Account Type: Checking Beneficiary name: Nathan Dean Wright Address: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, SD 57104

We Will Confirm Once Your Payment Has Been Received & After Shipping The Supplies To Your Address ASAP !

Regards

Stock & Purchase Department PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC 200 CORPORATE BLVD. LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

@m_Fraz paroll llc nathan email.png

This is the email I received after the "welcome Aboard".

If this is not from your company please do something about it!

Please clear your company name! Its hard earned money! I hope you understand.

If I can elevate this to help other aspiring VA not to be victimized by this scam I would.

i received this exact same email from ms. Frazier however i was asked to pay with bitcoin via coins.ph. i got skeptical when i asked why i need the supplies and the hr officer cannot explain it to me in details. i mean if i fill out that form, what am i going to do with it next? everyone is going electronic but they are sticking with manual documents plus that's confidential information but they will let me keep documents like those? i was really looking forward to be part of this company unfortunately i do not have that money to lose.

@Euri_Euan_Euna good for you that you dont have the money during that time or else you will become a victim like me. I hope we can spread this information so that we can stop this scam.

I dont even believe somebody here who are saying they are legit because maybe they are part of that team. . until they prove to me that they are not scam.

@roh9496 I took the risk because I just new in the Virtual Assistant. I think you are right!

@salesj if you want to be like me then do it...I think its better to look for another company.

This is obviously a SCAM, no company will ever ask for any payments before hiring an employee.

pfyllconline@outlook.com

Hello Jerome,

Thank you once again for your interest. We are assuring you that we will form a great team and you will enjoy working with us. A quick one, PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC. is committed to exceptional personal service, and that requires hiring the right people. At PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC we hire passionate, resourceful optimists who take pride in their work. Our associates also volunteer significant time to give back to their communities and causes important to them. In addition, PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC. financially supports a variety of charitable organizations that align with our core values. Our mission statement is to earn and retain relationships by providing peerless solutions and customer support. Our clients trust us to meet the highest standards when it comes to safeguarding their confidential data. The privacy and security of our clients’ data is of the highest importance to PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC and we consider it key to maintaining our clients’ trust. PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC employs industry-recognized security safeguards to help protect the personal information you provide us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or alteration.

You will be paid on a weekly basis. The number of hours worked in a week multiplied by $20 will be paid to you at the end of the week. Work starts as soon as you have all office related supplies delivered to you. Without wasting much of our time, I would want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible. I do have lots of works piled up presently that you can immediately assist me with. Permit me to use the coming week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I am confident you can take up the challenge and on the long run, we would have a relatively sound working relationship between us. I am online most of the time. I am glad you are willing to work with me and i promise to be a good boss. I am also glad on the commitment in working. You need a printer to print out some documents.

There was a mix-up in regards the supplies you will be purchasing. Since you are not currently located in the USA, as our Virtual worker you will be needing the following supplies below. It is our company's policy that office related supplies need to be purchased by a new virtual employee and gets a reimbursement one day after the supplies have been shipped to you before commencement of training. We have had issues in the past where cash deposits were made to new employees and they fled. We were ripped off in this particular way so many times so we had to stop and make this our policy. After you have taken care of the payment needed for the purchase of the office related supplies below for the first time and you have been reimbursed, other subsequent purchases for you would be made by the company and mailed to you. I hope you understand.

1. ComplyRight Payroll Change Notice Forms (AR0394) - will be gotten on Amazon or Staples online

2. Special hard glue - will be gotten on Amazon or Staples online

3. Company engraved printer paper (we will have this mailed to you after purchasing item 1 and 2)

4. Company engraved mailing envelopes (we will have this mailed to you after purchasing item 1 and 2)

Item 1 and 2 will cost about $80 plus International first-class shipping charge ($43) which will cost a total of $123 (International shipping fee included to the Philippines).

A full reimbursement of $123 will be made back to you within one day after the supplies have been shipped out to you before commencement of your training. Our stock and purchase department will assist you with the purchase of these supplies (we are sure you will have little difficulties purchasing the supplies). Also, having them delivered to you in the Philippines directly from Amazon, USA is kind of restricted and delayed at the moment (It will take weeks for the supplies to be delivered to you if you order them directly from Amazon/Staples). Our stock and purchase department will also purchase the right materials for you according to our company's specification making this stress free for you. Once we have completed the recruitment process, an employment contract will be forwarded to your e-mail address. You will read through carefully, sign and forward a signed copy of the employment contract back to us. You will then be directed on how to make payment for the supplies to the stock and purchase department. They make the purchases on your behalf. Once purchased, the supplies will be mailed out via FedEx, UPS or DHL to your location and you take delivery of the supplies in 3 - 4 days.

If you are still very much interested and you are accepting this position, I would love you to answer the brief interview questions i have for you below.

• What is your schedule like on a daily (Monday - Friday)?

• What interests you about this job?

• Why should i hire you?

• What is your greatest strength and weakness?

• How do you handle stress and pressure?

• What are your long-term career goals?

• Tell me briefly about yourself

• Do you have any other side job if you do not mind telling us?

• How do you prefer to be paid (What form of payment)?

• Name of Bank (for payment purpose only):

I will have an Employment Contract forwarded to you which you will read through carefully and sign. I was diagnosed with Ménière's disease few months back and i had a correctional surgery last month. I am partially hearing impaired and experience hearing loss but i will have my HR officer attend to you at any time you want. We would want to get a head start with things as soon as possible. Khan Rahman - One of our HR Officers would love to communicate with you via WhatsApp after you have sent back answers to the interview questions above. He has been assigned to communicate with you and would give you more information you need in regards this position.

Let me know If you have read and understood all information in this e-mail. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC 200 CORPORATE BLVD. LAFAYETTE, LA 70508 (772) 232-8830 - Recruitment and training

http://www.payrollholdings.com/ (Website Currently undergoing maintenance)

https://www.commerceflorida.com/company/L08000107590/payroll-holdings-llc

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/corporationsearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=ForwardList&searchNameOrder=PAYROLLHOLDINGS%20L080001075900&aggregateId=flal-l08000107590-5863f594-68e8-4249-9d94-67f5eb2bf36e&searchTerm=PAYROLL%20EASY%2C%20LLC&listNameOrder=PAYROLLFORAMERICA0503%20P030000535280

https://bisprofiles.com/fl/payroll-holdings-l08000107590

MECHELLE FRAZIER

Hey guys! After checking the company, I conclude that they are a SCAM.

1. Their offer is too good to be true. Imagine offering a $20 per hour plus a working visa? Legit companies don't offer this for a starter. Siguro yung mga nasa higher position na, pwede.
  2. The hiring process seems so easy. The questions are okay but no face to face interview with the client. I've been a VA for two years now and sa lahat ng na-applyan ko, ito lang ang walang video call interview. May iba rin na through chat ang interview but it's the client mismo ang ka-chat mo.
  3. Their website is still "under construction" daw which is a bit off for me. Tapos walang company logo and look at their emails, walang name ng rep sa company. They also don't have socials like FB page.
  4. I don't understand why you have to pay kung i-reimburse naman nila. This doesn't make sense to me. Magpapadala ka ng money pra ideliver nila ang items mo, tapos i-reimburse nila? They say na may bad experience sila before. OWKAY! Pero dapat ganito ang scheme. They will send sa applicant kung ano ang mga materials na kelangan then hayaan na ang applicant na bumili nung mga requirements. Pag nabili na, saka na nila i-reimburse ang applicant. Gets nyo guys?
  5. I went through the hiring process just to make my own investigation. Na-contact ko ang HR nila through WhatsApp. Nakakatawa lang kasi I mentioned that there is a thread here about their "company". The HR told me na merong nagpapatunay na legit sila. His tone is like he is begging to me to believe him. Good thing, hindi nila ako pinilit. When he noticed na hindi na ako nagrereply, he understood right away na I won't be finishing the hiring process.
  6. That person Fraz wasn't able to answer the questions directly to him. "The email address you have been getting replies is the official address used for now." LOL Ano nga yung email add?! Ang simple ng question pero di masagot. I also didn't see his name sa company profile.
  7. Pwede rin na existing tlga ang company na to but they are not the ones behind these job applications we see.
  8. Lastly, walang Pinoy dito ang nagpapatunay na legit ang company. Yung isa taga-Colombia daw. Pero maybe I missed reading one in the thread just let me know... but still, they are a scam for me.

I'll end it here and hopefully walang mga Kabayan natin ang ma-scam ulit. And heck if I'm not using full English. This whole message is for my Kabayans out there.

@Chitboy I didnt pay the said amount. I ask them for a salary deduction LOL