Any feedback about Payroll Holding LLC?

Sep 01 '21 ernser_edwina 52401 clicks ask
Payroll Holding Llc

Sino po may experience na sa PAYROLL HOLDING, LLC. Any feedback po?

82 Replies

Welcome once again. We are excited to let you know that your supplies have been delivered to Philippines & you will be delivered soon as you will have to do a simple custom clearance. Today in the morning we have got a letter from FedEx our shipping partner to Philippine has sent an invoice regarding your package including the Philippine warehouse tax + custom charge. To let you know that the package will be in their warehouse for 7 days only and after the time period it will be sent back which we don't want to happen.

I have attached the scanned copy of the letter here, please take a look and pay the extra amount which is $52 to our Payment dpt. (Same method as before) to clear the charges.

Thank You for Being with us.

PAYROLL HOLDINGS, LLC 200 CORPORATE BLVD. LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

Another additional Payment? I Checked Fedex.. Apologies, the tracking number provided is invalid. Please provide the 12-digit tracking number. It would be best not to pay anything unless sure that there is a package sent to you. As per checking, the tracking number is not valid. We recommend to stop communicating with the shipper. We're sorry, we cannot verify this address. It would be best to obtain a tracking number to confirm the package. Please do report this to your local authorities and we recommend to stop communicating with the sender. Please contact your local authorities to report this. Please contact the police as they may be able to assist with this. We're sorry to know about this. You’re welcome! Is there anything else I can help you with today? Fedex..

Im Saying GOODBYE to my Payment.. Sad..

Atleast I can spread awareness against this scammer at my expense.

@gabri_0511 Yun nga e. parang ang nag dedefend sa kanila part ng org nila.

@salesj kalokohan.. newbee pa kasi ako sa online. never pa ako na hire and sila ang first nag hire sa akin.. noob mistake..

I hope na mabasa to ng mga bago nilang HIRE!

This sounds like a big scam. They contacted me too.

After a few interview questions I was directed to a Mr. Khan via WhatsApp then asked to pay $123 for the office supplies using bitcoin.

If this is geniune they please provide us with the proper email address of the company. I highly doubt it is.

pfyllconline@outlook.com does not look like a real email account at all.

@Chitboy Sorry to hear brother. Are they responding to your emails?

Who were you communicating with via Whatsapp?

@wildwest91 we are communicating through email. Now they are again asking for $52 to customs fee. Payroll LLC $52.png

I Checked FEDEX there is no package!

Let us just spread this for awareness. Thank you!

image.png Check this out. I think they are still the same! Beware po

How can we track, trace and report these scammers?

THIS IS FOR THE AWARENESS OF OTHERS THAT DOESN'T WANT TO GET SCAM IF THE COMPANY IS ASKING YOU MONEY/IF THEY ARE ASKING YOU TO PAY THE SUPPLIES OR WHATEVER TOOLS NEEDED IN ORDER FOR YOU TO WORK ITS A REDDDDD FLAAAAGGG!! NO LEGIT COMPANYTHAT WILL PAY THEIR SUPPLIES AND REIMBURSE AT THE END, IF THEY REALLY LEGIT THEY WILL DO IT INITIALLY BEFORE HIRING YOU!!! ITS A BIG FREAKING SCAM!!

@gabri_0511 @Chitboy

Hi guys, our administrative team just removed this post "EARN BETWEEN $15 - $18/HOUR WORKING FROM HOME" and PERMANENTLY BANNED this user.

If you're asked to pay before applying job, it may not sound good. If the hour rate is too high, it may be too good to be true.

Best Regards, The JobOceans Team

@daniel Great! Thank you so much for taking the action.

@wildwest91 Same fate. I was also directed to Mr. Khan. sadly, I was baited. I applied to them last April.

I still have my conversations with "Mr. Khan".