The beauty of starting your career as a freelancer

Jul 26 '19 Princess 2382 clicks share

Just sharing: As a freelancer, it's not everyday that you get the chance to meet your client in person.

I was about to ask a week off for a vacation in Malaysia, but he gave me a task to search for a co-working space in Hong Kong, after I completed my task, he asked the details of my trip then suddenly asked my if I can stop by Hong Kong for a few days to meet up and work with him hand in hand and discuss about the upcoming tasks.

I'm grateful to have such a cool boss who gave me the opportunity to visit Hong Kong and work with him side by side! 2 more days and I'm off to the Golden Triangle 😎🤟

This is not to brag but to inspire who just started freelancing to never give up ❤ the beauty of starting your career as a freelancer

4 Replies

It's just a client that has already won!

Wow! Very inspiring! ❤️ Love HK! Enjoy! Make sure to do the 360 Cable Car in Lantau and visit Big Buddha. All other must see are pretty much easy to go to kasi efficient ang tranpo nila jan. And mostly I did by feet ang gala.

You are the winner, congratulations! Happy freelancing!😁😁

@Melanie @Kimberly @LouiseTy Thanks and sincerely wish you success in the freelance career.😁😁Happy freelancing!