What's the best keyboard for fast typing with less stress on fingers?

Feb 29 '20 Nielson 3274 clicks ask

Hi,

What's the best keyboard for fast typing with less stress on fingers? My finger is aching in my ornata gaming keyboard, just can't be 8 hours of typing work.

8 Replies

Try keyboards with mechanical blue switches. They are load though, and you need to learn how not to bottom out the keys.

@Rosemary Thanks. I'll have to go out and try the keyboards and get some sunlight at the same time. Haha.

Ok ang Rakk Lam-Ang pero kung too tight ang budget at di kelangan ng LED, Rapoo V500 Or Rapoo V500 PRO kung may LED na RGB. Blue Switches kaya mejo typewriter ang ingay but relaxing and di nahirap mag type for longer hours. Also consider the height of your chair sa table mo baka sobrang taas or sobrang baba nakakapagpd talaga yun.

Try red dragon mech keyboard around 1,500 ata price.

Rakk kbs especially brown switches 🤘

I use cheap LED keyboards sa Lazada/Shopee smooth naman d sumasakit ang kamay ko sa pag ta type lalo na pag need shortcut keys.

Go for mech keyboard with red or brown switches. Blues are terrible for long duration because it requires longer actuation (downward pressing). Try Rakk mech keys if you're on a budget.

@Lara5 Thanks. Also doing research on youtube. :)