What is the BEST Internet Service Provider para sa mga working on different locations?

Oct 30 '20 aboyer 2180 clicks ask

What is the BEST Internet Service Provider para sa mga working on different locations?

Scenario: I have side hustle jobs that I don't want to release. But I also have full time jobs as an Engineer who is moving to the location every 6 months (construction). Now I am looking for the best ISP so I won't be able to drop my part-time. Anyone with the same experience? Or maybe you can suggest something?

8 Replies

Buy globe prepaid wifi modem. Please openline and admin access...

If you are moving, boss, try to test what is stronger in your transfer. Try to buy different sim. Here in our place because TNT is strong, Globe is weak. I chose TNT because the budget is better

Smart corpo sim with a sim-based modem and external antenna

Try gomo sim by globe, 25gb data no expiry

Buy Globe and Smart and a freakishly expensive LTE/5G pocket WiFi or Modem with high boost antenna. There's no other way around it. After you distinguish which network doesn't work for you, dispose it and keep one that works well. But if you don't have any issues keeping both, why not.

Try prepaid boss pldt and globe prepaid wifi

Depende sa area at situation. If you are mobile, you should have both Smart and Globe - expect deadspots. Naranasan ko mismo yan while travelling from Baguio to Bulacan on a bus, Sun (Smart) yung wifi pero pagpasok sa isang area ng Tarlac, Globe lang ang may signal (I have 2 phones - Globe and Sun), dead yung Sun. I also have a friend na dinala yung modem ng Globe niya sa Antique, deadspot naman pagdating dun. Pero kapag stationary ka, best option, alamin mo muna yung coverage situation ng area before you decide - malakas ba ang Globe or mahina ang sagap, or okay ba ang Converge or PLDT pa rin?

depending on the area.. there are places that are strong PLDT, there are also strong globe.