What is considered a good base pay + commission in the Philippines for a sales job?

Nov 01 '20 napoleon26 2092 clicks ask

What is considered a good base pay + commission in the Philippines for a sales job?

8 Replies

You should be atleast earning 50k and above, with the salary and commissions. If below this, you are maximizing your potential earnings

$1000 depends on your capacity really if you are making $25000 in month atleast be generous to your sales person

I used to be an Account Manager, base pay was 800usd in 2014

I work in sales (us insurance) good base pay plus unli commissions + directly employed. chambahan lang talaga

My base pay is $600 plus $100 incentives per closed deal. Made like 6 closed deals per month

On Business point of view: Basic Salary depends on the role and level (entry level, officer, manager, individual contributor, senior manager, etc) Commission: that depends on how much your profit is for every sale, usually 20% to 30% of the profit

good base pay + commission in the Philippines for a sales job? No such thing in the Philippines, where we are so used to the deprived, neurotic, twisted society where people are trying to screw each other over as fast as possible for their own self-interest.

100-300 a week is what most people want. (my experience), personally I pay 25% commission plus 3 levels of MLM 5,3 and 1. No base pay. Here recently business has been rough but in general quite a lot of them end up making 100-200 USD per week pretty easily. Consider these are all part time people though in my case.