I was offered $200 fixed price per month for email handling, is this rate acceptable?

May 22 '20 mintee 2781 clicks ask

I was offered $200 fixed price per month for email handling. The task would be replying to 7-10 emails per day. Is the rate acceptable? It is my first client btw.

8 Replies

More than enough.

Well, what kind of emails would those be? Like, $200 to correctly answer emails containing quantum physics problems is too low in my opinion. (also, I don't know anything about quantum physics besides what Ant Man said.)

That is an exceptional rate for the work involved. I would imagine those emails would have to be very complicated.

7-10 emails only per day at $200 is good enough, for part time! You can still earn more with other part time jobs.

That's fine. Consider it as a supplemental job. Hanap ka ibang work with another client para you make money out of the hours na nag aantay ka may pumasok na new emails.

It depends of how many hours you will work per week..if 20hrs per week then maybe its good.

Pwede na, 7-10 emails per day lang naman. Di na yan makakaabala sa oras mo. Pwedeng pwede ka kumuha ng ibang client pa. Tapos may extra 10k ka sa isang buwan. Not bad.

I got paid for less for more work. Haha. That's a good part time or side hustle.