We are hiring female Chatters needed for stable, well-paid, long term position with a fun team

Mar 12 hilpert_55 2887 clicks job

Hi everyone! We are hiring female Chatters needed for stable, well-paid, long term position with a fun team.

Tired of short-term work and want a high, stable, long-term income and exciting future?

Well, there’s more to being a freelancer than working your ass off for a wildly unpredictable and stressful income.

ABOUT US: We are a small but stable and rapidly growing business, with successful clients. We are looking for long-term team members that can help with chatting to customers for our female clients. But ultimately your job is about selling, so this role is named “Sales Associate”.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU: Consistent, steady work (and pay) for you every week, for years. If you want to learn all about marketing, selling, and want to make great money, this position will be a great fit for you. But you won't get stuck in the Sales Associate role forever. If you want to grow this position has scope to grow both financially and skills-wise. I plan on promoting Sales Associates into Sales Manager roles. So if you show potential there are lots of opportunities to grow, learn and make more money. We will have plenty training materials so you can learn everything required. We want you to grow with us. I am very loyal and respectful to my team members and reward them handsomely when they add value to the team and customers.

ROLE:

• I'm hiring awesome, exceptional, full time Sales Associates for my Onlyfans agency.
  • Texting/people skills are required
  • Open to working 8 hours per day 6 days per week

YOU MUST:

• Be female
  • Communicate well, quickly and consistently
  • Have good English speaking and writing skills
  • Follow instructions perfectly every time
  • Be honest, reliable and very hard working
  • Want to join a team and be a team player
  • Not be a student or have a day job
  • Love learning new things and skills
  • Be able to solve problems