Remote Position Available! I'm hiring a full-time Remote Personal Assistant to help grow business!

Feb 7 jaclyn_gulgowski 1971 clicks job
Virtual Assistant

Attention all virtual assistants!

I'm hiring a full-time Remote Personal Assistant to help me grow my business. I'm an entrepreneur running a business texting service and a company data API business. Your responsibilities will vary but will be primarily digital marketing and data-entry related. The ideal candidate should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and a interested in learning search engine optimization. If you possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills, then this job is for you!

Responsibilities: Conduct competitor research and present findings in a clear and concise manner Data entry tasks to ensure accuracy and efficiency Use Hubspot's CRM to set up drip email campaigns Write blog articles based on rough content guidance provided and using chatGPT

Requirements: Basic understanding of CRM systems, especially Hubspot Excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills Some experience with Python or Javascript programming would be great, but is not required

Compensation: Compensation will range between $550 / month and $850 / month depending on experience and skills.

This is a remote position and requires a reliable internet connection.