To agency owners, do you prefer virtual or office-based agency?

Jan 10 '20 Isah 2223 clicks ask

Hi guys, I need some advice.

One year of freelancing went by too fast! Grabe!!! 🥂

My biggest take is working while travelling plus the flexibility as I don’t have a single client na naka-fix ang timing. And I’m quite happy with my income.

I’ve learned a lot from SEO, Spotify marketing, General VA, Customer Service and SMM.

I must admit I bit off more than I can chew and there’s a lot of things on the horizon. I really can’t start losing my weekends.

So iniisip ko mag agency. To agency owners, do you prefer virtual or office-based agency?

Please share the advantages and disadvantages. Nakikita ko mostly is nasa bahay with a team. Boring na din wlang officemate 😅

And if I start pitching to get more clients, should I already propose the time tracking, payment and other operational aspects sa initial email? Or pag nag reply nlng sila?

May I have a sample NDA please?

Thanks in advance and may this year be your most abundant yet!

5 Replies

ganyan ginawa ng frend ko.. noong establish na siya nag subcon na siya tapos binabato niya yung work sa mga gusto mag online. pero make sure siya na pulido

would be great if u have both

Pa applya ming taga Bohol 😄😁

Count me in when you start to establish your own agency :)

Count me In, I have expertise in Ecommerce especially Shopify Marketing(FB ads,Google Ads and Instagram) and Ebay Dropshipping😆😆