Online freelancers in Bacolod, what's the best internet connection here?

Oct 15 '21 maurine_zemlak 3863 clicks ask

Online freelancers in Bacolod, what's the best internet connection here? We just moved in last week and Sky Cable keeps giving me problems. 😞😞

10 Replies

Wifi connection issues ba ang na eexperience mo? Or both wired anf wireless? Kung wireless lang ang issue, baka maresolve mo yan adjust lang sa wifi channel.

depends on your location. pldt may not be available so globe fiber will work fine

Depends on your location. Kasi there are locations na okay si Globe, then may locations din na okay si PLDT. Pero for me, pinaka okay si PLDT. Welcome to the City of Smiles! ❀️

PLDT Fibre. The best connection so far.

PLDT po ang stable sa Bacolod if you're at Bacolod talaga, If you're a little bit outside Bacolod like Alijis, Tangub, Mandalagan, Homesite/Fortune town Consider using Globe. but both can do good. Sky Broadband is just new po and unstable kahit nasa Villamonte kalang unstable siya.

I've been in Freelancing for years. I am located in Mindanao. I've tried Globe and PLDT but what really works for me now is GOMO sim. It's connected to the 12 devices that we have with my family. It's cheaper. I only pay 1k per month ( coz its the business of my brother) plus no interruption ,unlimited data and you can your pocket wifi ,phone or any open line router. Check it on youtube. Really made a big change.

We have globe and sky internet connection, so far minimal issues like drop outs if you're using wifi, if LAN no issue at all. I guess it just depends in which area you live.

Ask you neighbors or if you don't feel like asking them, ask any of the "computer shops." Telco coverage often varies between neighborhoods and those places often know the best and most reliable options for internet.