What app do you use to teach students with private classes as a teacher?

Dec 29 '19 Kanapia 4461 clicks ask

Who among here teach privately? What app do you use to conduct classes? Please help, I got some students agreed to have private class with me.

10 Replies

It also depends on your student's accessibility to that specific platform. For Chinese, you can use Zhumu and for other nationalities you can use Zoom.

How do you get your students?

I told them I am about to resign and that we won't see each other, they told me they want me to teach them still so we agreed on that I just told them to pay me 250 pr hour, I love them though. If I can teach them for free I will but i also have internet bills I need to pay , its like half of the amount they pay for my company.

@Kanapia We are not allowed to talk with our students in private and our is recorded.

@Memona That's how acadsoc works, I'm not with them anymore.

Most of my Korean students preferred Facebook Messenger so every time I have new ones I require the same 😉

But of course it depends on your student’s place like China - there’s no Facebook 😅

I suggest you ask them which app are they comfortable with , Zoom , Skype , etc.

WeChat is really more convenient for chinese students.

Because 500,000 Chinese people work for Chinese gaming companies in the Philippines and gaming is a criminal activity in China, so WeChat and QQ in the Philippines are closely monitored by the Chinese government. Therefore, WeChat and QQ in the Philippines can easily be frozen. Skype can be used in China, Android phones and computers can be installed directly, but Apple series devices need an overseas ID to install Skype. In addition, Zoom is available.