Need some advice. My employer is so strict should I let it go this job?

Dec 30 '20 hstracke 2320 clicks ask

Need some advice. My employer is so strict should I let it go this job? I'm currently in training, they should increase their patience right? I'm a little scared of my work. But I also thought, it's so hard to find a new job. πŸ˜”πŸ˜­

6 Replies

Hmmm. This is what happened to me, came to a point that I got sick because of too much stress. Whenever my shift is about to start, I feel like crying :(but I need work. Just endure but I knew I had to find a new one. I quit because the boss is so toxic but I had to make sure that I have something to transfer before quitting. Also made sure the boss knows that his attitude is not good in a proper way. Now I am with a client who treats me like a family.

If you made a mistake and got reprimanded- own it, apologize, and learn from it.

If your employer is being mean for no reason and you know you did your job well. -Take it professionally instead, move forward, and focus on the task itself. Truth is, most employers are ganun. So DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY and learn to laugh at the work situation sometime (i mean, humor yourself nalang).

Relax, focus and pray.

Define "Strict", it is a relative word and subjective in nature. What is considered strict for you may not be for another individual. Maybe your employer is just micromanaging or does not trust you yet to let go completely. But if you are suffering sleepless nights, then prioritize mental health.

It's okay to think that you have a job, that's how it is when you are still trainee. Before you release that, look for your backup first 😁. Maybe your employer has a trust issue.

Thank you all for your advice, appreciate it.

To those who asked how strict you are. He is always angry, as if we know all the flow of his business. Our colleague has already quit. Because he is already afraid to work. Sometimes his mood is okay. But when we ask a question, he gets angry. Kesyo, it's been a long time since the training. But it's okay, I can still do it. Thank you for the advices. I will look for a job if I can't do it anymore I will quit. It's hard to change the year and you don't have a job yet. πŸ˜” thank you for everything.