My client wants me to buy 100 Instagram followers

Sep 01 '20 malinda_haley 2099 clicks ask

Question po. My client wants to buy 100 instagram followers, can you recommend a site na pwede gawin un. It's my first time to handle instagram account so I don't know where to start. Thank you!

10 Replies

Don't do it. It will hurt her reputation.

not recommended buying followers. they will flag you down.

Organic growth n lng kayo

If that’s what the client wants then give it to him... but he obviously don’t understand the importance of real organic growth...

Create a viral campaign.. I don't recommend buying likes or followers nakakasira ng custom audience..

Usually mga bots at fake accounts lang makukuha mo sa ganyan. Pwede pa masuspend ang account.

Doing that is really not recommended. Pero kung gusto talaga ni client, you can try checking sa youtube, meron dun nag guve ng review sa nabibilhan ng followers, nakalimutan ko lang name ng tool

FB and IG has an algorithm. If they find out na you are buying followers they might flag down your account and ban you for life. It happened to one of my clients. I told her not to buy but still she insisted. Ayun nasayang lang ung 6 months effort namin of posting contents and our 800 followers were all gone to waste. Ngayon start from scratch na naman kami.

Not recommended. Explain mo maigi kay client ung possible mangyari. you can even have 100 followers in less than a week. If willing to take the risk si client, hanap ka sa youtube or sa IG mismo may mga nagbebenta dun.

Buying won't give her the right audience. Do the hashtag rule, post regularly, connect with the right people.