Laptop under 20K, any recommendations?

Mar 05 '20 Louremie 2713 clicks ask

What laptop to buy under 20K?

Good for photo and video editing po. I know the budget is low but still looking for good recommendation.

Thanks advance.

11 Replies

2nd hand laptop na 6th or 7th gen na i5 with 4gb ram and MX series discrete graphics card or ryzen 3 or 5 with vega igpu.

Such laptop may rum from 15 to 18K then upgrade ka nalang ng RAM and later on SSD.

you need ram and sdd more than cpu, go for used one and upgrade ram and sdd.

I just bought laptop worth 23k. Samsung ativ book 8 i7 8gb ram 2gb video card. Second hand but all good.

Go for i3 with atleast 4GB RAM and most important of all SSD not HDD. Increase page file to maximum this should work just fine.

D kaya ng 20k yn. Unless 2nd hand laptop.. Cpu lng 20k pedeng pede.

video editing palang dapat i5 to i7 ka, ram 8G to 16G hanap kaw sa price range mo na meron na specs nito.. you can breathe a bit.. :)

Maa add kalang onti sa budget mo may i7/7th gen kana ;)/pm moko maam.

Tell us first the apps that you will be using for video and photo editing. Why? Because every app has its own system requirements. Then we can give you some ideas what to buy for your budget range.

bili ka nang mga second hand online na i5 4gb ram, yung akin 13500 php mahigit 2 years ko nang gamit, di naman naglalag, Nag Autocad pa ako. Di ko alam kung kakayanin yung kailangan mong software.

I doubt sa 20k. mag desktop kana lang na naka ryzen 3 2200g. may vega graphics na yan. decent for photo and video editing. swak sa 20k considering na tataasan mo ng onte ang ram, go for ssd and true rated psu.

it's best to consider getting a desktop. 20k is too low for a laptop and you'll end up spending more on upgrades as you'll probably get something with just 4gb ram and an hdd. if you cant do desktop, you may wanna check out the used market for a powerful laptop.