Just wondering if $800 a month is fair for managing 40 ad accounts?

Aug 04 '21 nrussel 1391 clicks ask

Hey guys, just wondering if $800 a month is fair. I'll be managing 40 ad accounts, managing FB and IG account organic (includes: strategy, creatives, and moderation)

8 Replies

That's a lot of work for that price. creatives alone can drain a brain. lalo na pag todo na yung creatives mo and you have to redo it as part of testing and what not. 40 accnts pa yan. I don't think I don't even want to work on 40 ad accounts. its like putting my life and soul into it already. Given that, 900 is the bare minimum.

Too low. Too much tasks and brain work. SMMs can charge $3,000-$4,000 for that.

Too low, and scope of tasks is for an entire team.

I'd suggest you open it your client po na 40 ad accounts is unhealthy and almost impossible . focus kasi need sa advertising and marketing and managing that load is just overwhelming.

40 ad accounts is way too much to manage🙄

Thank you guys for the responses. I'm currently managing 13 ad accounts RN, but I asked her how many ad accounts should I manage for $800, she said 40. Her reasoning for the price is, it doesn't really take a long time to manage one ad account. She said I will manage my own time, and just deliver results. We need 30 leads Per Client. and if I'm not doing anything, I'll be creating post and schedule them in both Facebook and Instagram and possible Pinterest cause she knows I'm good with Pinterest.

Please try to figure out your worth and value as a freelancer.