How do you guys manage this?

Jan 27 '20 Rodri 3996 clicks ask

Hello everyone. Just want to get insights from you. I have 4 clients - all of them are part-time pero everyday and mostly no specific time to go online. I am having a hard time keeping up and nasstress ako 😁 Parang feeling ko I need to do everything all at the same time which is hindi naman. How do you guys manage this?

23 Replies

kung ano ung pinka need mauna un muna tapusin tpos if ntpos mo n ung time sa isang client ung isa nmn or break aftee each task

As simple as having a list of things to do will help. Of course it depends on amount time per task, deadlines or target completion dates.

I have a daily planner. You can use a digital planner or a paper one β€” I use a passion planner.

Set your planner for the next day either first thing in the morning or the night before before bed.

Prioritize and Time block. You know how much time you need for each task. When doing one task, focus on that and don’t be distracted by the other tasks or notifications or emails. Example: 6-7am - breakfast 8-10:30 - task A 10:30-11 - emails & admin tasks 11-1pm - task B 1-1:30pm - lunch 1:30-4pm - task C 4-4:30pm - rest 4:30-6pm - task D 6-8pm - rest and dinner 9pm - journal 10pm - planner for next day 11pm sleep

Thanks for the idea guys! I keep a planner as well but I never thought of scheduling my everyday tasks for work. Usually personal stuff lang sinusulat ko sa planner.

Kung nahihirapan ka, eh di bawasan mo. Hehe.

@Phoebe I don't think quitting is the answer πŸ˜… I just needed insights from those who are doing multiple jobs per day. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining.

Flexible naman siya, kung ano pinakapriority at depende sa timezones (Kung maguumaga na ba πŸ˜‚) yun unahin mo, tapos next, next, next. Hanggang matapos mo lahat sa 1 araw, gising ka din ng maaga. πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š

You can allot a block of time or prioritize depende sa deadlines. The latter is especially true sa akin if there are product launches.

If what you say is true, na madami kang clients and all part time, and flexi sched ka naman.

Then the brutal truth is that the stress you feel, you are imposing on yourself. Your clients are happy with your work? They would have fired you by now kung hindi.

So why stress? Would it be that you are trying to maximize time? Are you computing and looking at your income:time ratio and you are unhappy?

Try using Clickup.com for project management so you can properly manage your tasks and know what to prioritize at any given time

Google task, calendar.

Same tayo ng workload! Different unrelated projects. Hindi rin uso sa akin ang project management apps. Most of my trackers are on Google Sheet - dun ko na lahat nilagay, para hindi na maraming apps.

Ito ginagawa ko - open ka ng notepad, list mo lahat ng dapat mo gawin for the day, then organize mo from most important to least important. Wala kang pakialam kung 1st task is kay Client A, then 2nd is kay Client B, since wala naman time constraints.

Separate your day into 2-3 hour "blocks"...or kung gaano kahaba ang attention span mo. On a good day, ang attention span ko ay 3 hours, kung 30 mins or 6 hours ang sayo, set your block to that length.

Do stuff na nasa to-do list mo.

Take a break after each block.

Ganito ako daily. Hindi sya bongga tingnan - walang time management app, or special technique (eg, pomodoro), but it works.

Trello app, set up a to do, doing and done card. Very effective, check it out.

@Jenni I will, thanks!πŸ’–

Let go of 4 part time jobs, replace it with 1 to 2 full time ones with rates higher than the 4 pt jobs you get. Don't work hard, work smart. Stress is dangerous.

Just breakdown the tasks more. Don't be general, be specific. Gawin mong bite size talaga kailangan mong gawin. Planning takes skill too.

I have 2 clients both almost 12 hrs a day 7 days a week.

I'm totally done socializing and just busy home and office renovating that shouldn't be a problem when u got 4 of them with no particular time to be on.

Work on weekends. 😊

multiple monitors/ laptops each client.

Ayaw ko ganyan.. dapat mag alot ka ng time.. malugi ka nyan at mamamatay ka sa pagod.. lalo na kung nag sabay sabay.