DSV Digital is looking for a personal virtual assistant

Jan 30 '22 deanna_ 4001 clicks job

Hi All, I own a Marketing Agency (DSV Digital) and I am looking for a personal virtual assistant for myself. I need someone who can help me free up my work load so I can focus more on managing all staff and client relations and retentions:

Your tasks will include:

-Accounting/bookkeeping - entering into my Zuitte account -Managing inboxes -Managing my to-do list/keeping me in check -Calendar management -Client relations -Design and maintain a filing system -Organize meetings -Keep records -Arrange my travel plans -Data entry -Prepare reports -Processing expense reports -Timestamp pull report of staff -Sending gifts to clients and staff -Take meeting minutes (if needed) -Liaison for staff and clients -Any admin task needed

Requirements: Fluent in english (writing and oral) Has knowledge with Canva Responsible and hardworking Responsive and trustworthy Has a computer and a smartphone for communication College degree holder - prefer business admin or anything similar Always proactive with work

Hours: I am currently in the US hence the time difference, but normally I am in the Philippines. Working hours is flexible, required hours: 8 hours per day

Location: This is a remote work but may require to meet in person in Manila for a meeting (all expenses will be covered).

Looking for a long-term Assistant.

Thank you!