MarketWithClare Needs A Home-based Virtual Assistant To Provide Administrative Support

Mar 05 '20 Clare 2478 clicks job

I am looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support, working from home.

Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.

About the Business I am a virtual assistant myself and run my own business offering admin support to client. I am also an internet marketer, which I try and manage in my spare time. I have several niche websites (bodybuilding, toys, pets, viral news, cooking etc). I'm try to keep up with all the tasks that are associated with this and I would like assistance with this part of my business (and may be occasional client tasks).

Responsibilities I need help with such tasks as but not limited to:

1. Posting regular content to my social media pages
  2. Writing blog posts (or I can outsource this part) and uploading content to WordPress and web 2.0 sites
  3. General admin assistance, for example generating a list of RSS feeds in a spreadsheet, that type of thing
  4. Using tools to create ebooks (I provide this tool)
  5. Market research on a particular topic, then assembling the information into a logical order in a Google doc
  6. Creating simple graphics in Canva
  7. Creating videos, using tools I provide
  8. Uploading videos to YouTube & Vimeo

Requirements

• Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant
  • Familiar with current technlogies, like Google Drive, Graphics packages, eg Canva, Asana, social media posting tools, WordPress - not essential but desirable
  • Good organisational skills
  • Good communication skills, ability to speak and write in English
  • Pleasant and helpful to work with
  • Ok with downloading software that I have bought to their PC
  • The VA MUST track their time and provide screenshots using time-tracker - Toggl
  • Be a good communicator - if I ask a question of the VA, I do expect it to be answered in a timely fashion
  • Keep me in the loop if they are unable to work for whatever reason - not just disappear :(

Preferred Background Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university Remote work experience as a Virtual Assistant

Hours of Work

• Probably looking for around 5-10 hours per week (hours to be agreed)