I just resigned from my last job and I felt stressful

Jul 07 '19 Estrella 2681 clicks share

Good Day Everyone! Just want to share lang po, I've been planning to work as a Online Teacher since last year, that's why I decided to invest for equipments necessarily for this job, and I'm planning to apply starting next week.

I just recently resigned from my previous job as an Office staff, I worked in corporate world for almost 4 years na, but instead i-encourage ako ng family ko to pursue my dreams, puro mga hurtful words yung mga narinig ko like 'Uto-uto ka, hindi totoo yang mga online2x na yan' worst is sinabihan pa akong 'bobo'.

Those are words from my mother mismo, nakaka stress lang ng dahil talagang wala akong nakukuhang words of encouragement even from my own family na puro mga close minded, stressful pero mas naging eager akong makapag work as an ESL teacher to prove them wrong.

Sorry about the long post, I just needed a words of encouragement right now.

2 Replies

Hi, use those words as your motivator to prove them wrong. What your mom said, it's just in the beginning because of course, most of the people, especially adutls, are not aware about the online world. Intermittent, they hear from news, but online is a scam but the advantages from working and home, they don't know yet. So push it sis, your mom will also see that your decision is right.

Whatever happens, if it doesn't go your way, it's okay because you will also be a learning expert. So just go to go! Be positive, don't let any negative words put you down, and most especially, just pray. Pray for the guidance.

Dear, most older people only know office jobs as legit. People are hateful of things they don't understand.

Good luck!