Tella is a chat-based online English school with rate P110-120/hour

Aug 23 '23 MaryMcgann 26266 clicks review

I am a teacher currently employed in Tella. It is a chat-based online English school. The rate is P110-120 per hours, classes are from Monday to Friday 6AM to 12NN.

It takes 25 minutes per session, 5 minutes as your break. Hence, 2 sessions per hour. The students are Koreans, most of them are already professionals. :) You are required to handle 2 students at a time that's why they require at least 50WPM upon application.

I find it easier than the conventional way of teaching which is via video or audio call. Also, they have a teachers' webpage where the students who booked you are listed and the program they requested. Technically, you only have to copy-paste the module on to the chatroom and proof-read your students' answers.

For me, that is a win-win! And an added bonus pa, I am almost always fully-booked. :) Classes are conducted thru Kakaotalk but they are currently developing a platform exclusively for us.

12 Replies

Thank you for posting. Sorry if this seems like a dumb question but are you able to use KakaoTalk via desktop or laptop? Thanks ♥️

Desktop po but you have to have a Kakaotalk account first via phone. :)

How to apply?

To those who'd like to apply, you may check this post. Good luck! :)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2333581239993529&id=100000250269245

Thank you for your feedback. I have a scheduled exam on Aug 12. And this post makes me feel positive on my application for Tella.

The 6am-12nn schedule, is it fixed or can you plot your slots/class within that timeframe?

I have been accepted and unfortunately I was not able to finish the grammar test on time because I attended to my baby. Sayang. The test was easy pa naman.

Fixed po. 25 minutes po each lesson, so 5 minutes in between. :)

This is great opportunity. Thank you for the info, really helpful. ☺️

How to apply?

Hello po. Good evening. Are you still working at Tella? If you are po, are you giventime to study the lessons you are going to teach to your students? If yes po, how many hours/days do they give to you po? Or magtuturo po ba talaga kayo on the spot?

how to apply po

how to apply...im interested