Does it take 3 to 5 business days to transfer funds from PayPal to BPI bank account?

Nov 11 '19 MoniqueS 27376 clicks ask

I have a question po. I transferred funds from Paypal to my BPI bank account. Does it really take 3 to 5 business days para pumasok sa bank account ko? Thank you po sa mga sasagot.

6 Replies

Yes po 3 to 5 days.

Usually, it takes 3-5 business days but you can also check on your bank's policy. :)

Yes normal specially if this is your first transaction sa paypal you need to establish your credentials I think 5 consecutive transaction before they will lessen the transfer leadtime from 1-2days. Mas mabilis and mababa ang fees if you use transferwise.

Yes 3-5 banking days kung gusto mo on time paypal to gcash muna then gcash to your bpi account para di kana mag wait ng 3-5 days.

1-2 days lang akin. I've been transferring money from paypal to bpi for months now, napansin ko pag nag tatransfer ako pera on or after 5am umaabot ng 2days. Pero pag nag transfer ka ng pera before 5am possibly ma poprocess agad within the day. Usually pumapasok around 5pm sa bank account.

Gawin mo install mo gcash. Cash in mo si paypal and then link mo kai paypal then link mo sa bank then transfer to bank.. All instant.