As a teacher, how can I get direct students?

Aug 05 '19 Susan 2332 clicks ask

Hi, as a teacher, I was just wondering if how can I venture on getting direct students?

Suggestions/recommendations are highly appreciated!

3 Replies

Me, I got mine from a recommendation from a friend and then recommend me to her friends without my knowing and the rest is history. Just be patient.. And be passionate.

If your student think you are passionable he/she will not tell you their plan. They will help you by telling other people that you are a good teacher. So just love what you do. Enjoy and someday all your effort will be paid off.

Work for a man to man academy. There’s just no way you’d get a student through an online academy too. They might question you about your intentions why you want to have a direct class instead of having it through the company’s system. I’ve said this to teachers who want to get personal students.

The best way is to work for an academy and if the student likes your way of teaching then they’ll personally ask you to have an online class with them.

There is no other way, unless you know a teacher who happens to have no more time to cater their other personal students.