The hourly rate at ABC360 English in the Philippines is php126?

Aug 08 '19 LikGoh 17768 clicks review

Hi po, just wondering that the hourly rate at ABC360 English in the Philippines is php126?

12 Replies

Starting Salary is based on teacher's demo class score and training period performance. For first time ESL teacher they usually get 120php per hour. But raise is offered quarterly based on teacher's performance. Experienced teacher usually start with 150php.

On top of that, they offer performance incentives monthly which can amount up to 6000php.

They just removed peak hour incentive and bind incentive.

@Lainey I would totally leave the company if they remove all the incentives. 😁

Might as well work in a call center at this rate.😅😅

You'll start at 95/hr during your training period. Your real rate will be known after you finished 60 classes and final demo..

Well, I passed the exam then, I received an e-mail that I am qualified for the interview. However, they didn't contact me on the day that was written on that e-mail.

I was with the company for more than two years. Two years in the office and several months as a home-based tutor. I re-applied last June and got qualified but I didn't push through with the application. Probationary teachers start at 105 per hour. After 3 months, you'll get evaluated. Either you get a higher salary or retain your rate depending on your evaluation.

I worked with this company before, didn't enjoy the salary as a teacher until I became a Student Assessor, oh boy i was rich for several months 😂 but then they changed the pay system again...

I am working for almost 5 years now.. and the rate is 150 to 200 before and have salary evaluation every quarter and incentive could reach upto 6k a month.. but they changed a lot of policies and admins specially the pay system.. but still the best for me coz am not affected with the changes..it only applies to newcomers...i love how fair the company when it comes to negative feedbacks from the students... they are very transparent in every detail of our performances.. they might have suspended performance incentive starting this month because there are so much full bookings and the criteria they set up has been reached by most of us lol...

I got an email that I passed the interview but did not pursue the training because when I searched for it... it seems like they demand too much but the salary rate is not good.

Honestly, I had been with the company for more than 3 years. For the first 2 years, I was very satisfied. The coaches were approachable and the salary was also great since they used to give a lot of incentives. But unexpected changes are always coming. They suspended most incentives. And they were asking us to get any tesol/tefl certificates otherwise they won't even give a penny nor increase the per hour rate for that.

If you are asking me if I would recommend it, the answer is NO.

@Chrystel Oh really? That's unfair for newcomers at ABC360 English.😂