As a teacher, tips on how to maintain or increase your booking rates

Aug 06 '19 Reyna 2725 clicks share

How to maintain or increase your booking rates:

LESSON PROPER:

💯Don’t be late. Punctuality is a must. 💯 Have an awesome warm-up. Make a good impression to your student and to your student’s mom. 💯Prepare for your lesson. It’s a key to a successful class. 💯 Focus on your lesson. Don’t allow any distractions. Ask sensible CCQs. Be sincere with your FUQs. 💯Including your headgear, make sure that your teaching aids and rewards are on-hand. Kids love them. 💯Have an unforgettable wrap-up. Ask your student to spell out your name and make sure that they could remember you. Point-out their needs to improve vocabulary and ask them if they have learned something in the class and if they are happy. Call the attention of your student’s mom to give you a good evaluation for the class and ask her to book you again on the next following days.

Reminders: 💯Accurate LM 💯Be consistent with your TPRs, teaching materials, and rewards (N/A for adults, they get annoyed) 💯Never leave the student hanging. Start the class if you enter early and never ask the student to leave the classroom, inject some supplementary activities like games, spelling boxes and show me! 💯Stay fun and engaging

P.S. Hope these tips could help some of you. (These are my personalized strategies. These are 💯effective on me to gain regular students. Hope these would be effective to you too.)

Just in case I missed something, you can also comment down below yours so that it could also help me.