WV Virtual is Hiring Fitness Outreach VA (Experience working for a UK Based Coach REQUIRED)

May 17 '23 hintz28 1628 clicks job
Fitness Outreach Virtual Assistant Virtual Assistant

Work Remotely: Yes Job Role: Fitness Outreach VA (Experience working for a UK Based Coach REQUIRED) Company: WV Virtual Work hours/Schedule: Monday to Friday can be between 7AM to 7PM UK time depending on the client’s requirements. Work Duration: Part time/Full Time Rate: $6/hr Commission based: No

Job Description: • Reach out to prospective clients and identifies potential opportunities. • Searching for new leads online and other available resources. • Generate your own sales leads. • Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by setting up call appointments with the coach. • Engage in meaningful conversations with potential clients. • Follow up on outreach status. • Schedule a strategy session call with prospective clients with the coach. • Tracks and reports on daily outreach KPI (i.e., Hours worked, DMs, Replies received, follow requests, Calls booked & Lead’s name) • Good in using time efficiently and execute the tasks at scale. • Other tasks may be assigned from time to time.

Requirements: • Experience working with UK Fitness Coaches is REQUIRED. • With extensive UK English proficiency REQUIRED (US English is not the same as UK English). • Must have a proven track record and successful outreach VA role previously. • Laptop or desktop that is at least I3, or I3 equivalent and above. • Strong internet connection with backup internet available. • Familiarity with different Social Media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok etc.). • Excellent time management and organizational skills. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.