We are looking for full time blog writers with experience in SEO, Starting pay $600-$750

Oct 03 '22 jerod_jacobs 1847 clicks job
Seo Blog Writer

If you write high-quality blogs, this might be the best position for you. We are looking for full time blog writers with experience in SEO under their belt and have worked in various industries for at least 2 years.

For the right candidate (could that be you?) You will be working with one of the fastest-growing software companies and will be working directly with a Filipino (me) so hindi niyo na kailangan magpuyat (unless kailangan, which is bihira naman)

And pass the qualifications, I will be personally contacting you to set up a call (Philippine time).

Work Remotely? Yes Job Role: Blog/Article/SEO Writers Work Hours and Schedule: Not final yet but mostly Daytime Philippines Work Duration: Long-term for the right candidate Salary Range: $600-$750 (Starting, fulltime) more work, we can talk about pay. I've worked with them for 4 years na I can vouch na galante sila at on-time magbayad.

SKILLS NEEDED: Excellent English Skills Able to produce high-quality blog posts (1k words and above) Has worked with different industries/topics (preferred, but not required) Has samples to share para ma-evaluate ko yung quality Willing to do a paid trial if there aren't any samples Familiar with SEO (required)

Information that I will need: Name Best Email to Contact you Samples (in Google Doc link) Are you working right now? If so, are you willing to take projects now and transition to a full-time job? Have you used AI writing software before? What industries/topics have you worked with? How many years have you had writing blogs?