VA for Online Coach & Group Coaching Program

Apr 14 '21 braun_xavier 1384 clicks job
Virtual Assistant

I’m looking for several VAs (looking for remote/virtual - this form made me enter a location) to support a course and group coaching program I’m working on for busy moms who are starting an online business.

I’m looking for VAs with the following expertise and experience (I do not want one person to do all of this):

1. General VA support to include: web research, content curation, keyword loop and hashtag research, etc.
  2. Graphic designer to include: creation of graphics for a website, course, and social media and banners, infographics, quotes, and stills to enhance video. Will be expected to find appropriate photos and also create info-style graphics.
  3. Content creation to include: headlines, blog posts, eBooks, product descriptions, website content, etc. All content will be provided in draft form and will need creativity, storytelling, and conversion copy skills to polish it up for posting. Conversion copywriter who is also creative is the ideal candidate for this role.
  4. Video editor to include: splicing and editing videos, adding lower thirds, creating transitions, and adding music and animated text.
  5. Web development and/or basic programming skills and will include: tweaking website HTLM code, integrating 2 platforms, etc.

I don’t have a salary range. I’m not looking to for cheap, but quality and great customer service. So I’m glad to pay the rates requested by those I move forward with. Please let me know what currency your request is in.