StartEducation is hiring home-based teachers, 200P per hour

Feb 17 '20 SJack 2641 clicks job

START Education is urgently hiring HOME-BASED ESL TEACHERS. -200P PER HOUR -at least 2 years teaching experience.

• Regular students.
  • 7pm to 10pm
  • We have Monday - Sunday classes. You can choose your day off.
  • Online video classes only.

NOTE: We need reliable and committed teachers who are looking for a long-term job. You will have regular students so we expect you to work with us for at least 1 year.

FAQs Lesson What is the teaching schedule? Normally from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Are materials and modules provided? Yes. How do I get students? The Chinese assistants together with the boss will give you regular students. Who will I be teaching? Chinese students are from 4 years old to 12 years old. How do I conduct the lesson? You will conduct lessons in Classin. You will go under training on how to use this app and it is paid as regular class which is 200/hr. How long is the usual lesson? Mostly, lessons will last for 30 minutes. Some students will also have 60-minute lessons.(More details will be discussed upon interview.) Is there a required minimum number of hours to teach? Since it's not a booking system, you will have to discuss this matter with the boss when you get in. Requirements

What are the requirements to become a tutor? At least college level with 6 months of teaching experience. Do I need to have any teaching experience to qualify? Yes. Since there will be no intense training provided, you need to have some teaching experience to qualify. What are your computer/ internet speed requirements? i3 to i5 processor/DSL connection with at least 5mbps speed.

Application Can undergraduate students apply? Yes. You are welcome to apply as long as you have at least 6 months of teaching experience. How long is the application process? It will take at least 3-4 days or even longer before you receive an invitation to do a demo class. Applications are screened by the boss and forward the names to Filipino teachers who will do the demo lesson with them.

I’m currently working with another Online ESL company. Can I still apply? Yes. Just make sure to free up your evening schedule since most students have classes during the night.

Payment How much is the rate? You will be paid P200/hr or P100/30 minutes. How and when do I get paid? Pay is once a month between 21st-24th through any bank or Gcash.