Planning to learn some new skills, but what to lean that benefits most?

Aug 06 '20 donna20 2408 clicks ask

Planning to learn new skills.

Questions:

1. Anong niche mabenta ngayon and maganda aralin?
  2. Saan maganda kumuha online courses? Thank you!!!
11 Replies

Na-sad ako sa kung ano yung "Mabenta", di ko alam kung bakit.

Anyway..

Sa Udemy at skill share madaming course. Meron din namang mga programs na nagMentor depende sa skills na trip mo.

1. Web dev't, social media management, SEO, e-commerce, etc. Come to think of it, alamin m na lng kung anu tlga passion m at don ka magfocus. Malaking bagay if you love what you do.

2. Udemy (both free and paid), Skillshare ( may two months free trial yata. So, you can take advantage of that), TESDA, FreeCodeCamp (for web development and other programming languages), Google and YouTube could provide you relevant information for what you need, and, lastly join groups of your chosen niche(s)

Focus on your interests and your experience. There are lots of opportunities anywhere. From digital marketing, writing, editing, web and app dev, customer service, multimedia and more.

currently looking into data science.. seems to be getting more and more relevant.

Stock market trading..

what worked for me is making a brand muna.. people are less reluctant to work with me because I have a channel. mas madali din sabihin.

ECommerce (webdesign, online shops, brand identity, social media marketing)

social media marketing/management

ecommerce

web deveopment

graphic design