My Virtual Mate, a registered Australian company, is now hiring Project Manager

Sep 02 '23 daytonkassulke 1810 clicks job
Project Manager

My Virtual Mate is a registered Australian company that helps businesses with business process outsourcing. Our mission is to make a positive change in our partners’ business, which ultimately helps them gain more profits, and grow their business with truly talented staff. Our client is an AU company that provides environmental cleaning products and services. Job Role: Project Manager Managing project timelines, risks and reporting Manage documentation throughout the project Provide reports and documentation on project stages and overall progress Ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives

Salary: 40k - 60k per month (TBD)

Requirements: At least 3 years’ experience in Project Management Experience in Zoho Projects Experience in Zoho Forms Ability to learn quickly Disciplined work approach including ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of quality Has Excellent English written and oral communication skills Attention to detail Work From Home Requirements At least 10mbps internet connection Back up internet connection, postpaid or prepaid Laptop or Desktop with updated operating systems (at least core i5 or higher) Backup laptop or desktop (at least core i5 or higher) Headset with mic Willingness to use Time Doctor for monitoring No background noise during work hours Must not be currently employed full time Open to work Dayshift