My client doesn't want to use any other payment method besides PayPal

Aug 10 '20 thalia93 2393 clicks ask

Hi guys I have a question. My client doesn’t want to use any other payment method besides PayPal. Knowing that PayPal deducts a much higher rate, what should I tell him? Like, magdagdag na lang siya para matanggap ko yung amount talaga na ibibigay niya sakin? TIA!

8 Replies

pwede mo nman inform yung client mo in a polite way na nababawasan ng fees ung payment mo. You can use this link https://salecalc.com/paypal to calculate kung magkano ung dapat nyang isend sayo. for PH its 4.4% + .30 fees.

Send as Family/Friend nya kamo. Kaso mababa talaga conversion ngayon.

We have the same problem po and I told my client about that one. I told him to send it as a friend and it still cost me fee because of the dollar to pH conversion. Then my client suggest nalang to add extra pay for the fee. Just try to communicate with your client ma'am I'm sure they will understand your problem

Xoom via paypal pwede.

You can also try Xoom.

There is a feature in PayPal that will right away charge the fees from his account.

Dapat ksma na sa rate m ung paypal fees unless willing ishoulder ni client yon. Wag send to family and friends kung bago lng account mo, prone sa restriction yan.

Ok naman ang paypal. It's safe and convenient. Just tell your client to send the payment as friend or family member para walang extra charge. 😉