My client Amazon Seller Account is at risk of deactivation

Jan 31 '21 bboyer 2962 clicks ask
Amazon

Hi, my client Amazon Seller Account is at risk of deactivation. May I know how I can formulate a plan to refrain this to happen?

Any suggestions is appreciated!

Thank you!

4 Replies

There are so many reasons why is the account got suspended, maybe order defects, bad feedbacks, price gauging or the brand complaint. You have to know the reason. Then make a plan.

Hi, check your account health po. Dun mkita mo un ang trigger. Don't worry warning plng yn. However pag paulit ulit bka ma deactivate yn for good. Make a good plan of action pra d na maulit.

Check your account health po to determine the reason why it got suspended. Then make an appeal, laid a detailed plan of action po.

Check account health, determine kung saan may violation and start working from there. Minsan simple lang yung risk like updating credit card payments. Or baka naman din copyright infringement. Pero if listing violation, make sure to optimize the listing agad, no htmls, no caps sa description etc. Better yet, deactivate nalang muna ng listing na may issue. Read seller forums to look for solutions same as your client's case. Mahirap mag pa reactivate ng suspended account minsan ilang appeals a abutin.