Motivational Youth Speaker is Hiring Social Media Manager (IG + TikTok), $350 USD monthly (part-time)

Jul 20 '23 heller_30 1552 clicks job
Social Media Manager

URGENT! Can start ASAP, like next week! You'll be working directly with me. This position starts part-time but if I see the quality of your work, I can transition more work to you (full-time). Position: Social Media Manager (IG + TikTok) Main client: Motivational Youth Speaker (but I have other clients, that's why I need you!) Hours: 4hrs/daily Your own time 😉 Salary: $350 USD monthly (part-time) Payment: Bi-monthly every 17th and 2nd of the month via Paypal (USD) or PHP (via Gcash/Bank)

• Priority will be given to those who have taken Internship on Surge/FVA program
  • Loves social media and creating reels and stories
  • TRUSTWORTHY
  • RELIABLE (if you tend to give many excuses for not being able to meet what is asked of you, please do not apply)
  • Critical thinker
  • Someone I can brainstorm with (feel free to express your ideas)
  • Proactive (doesn't just wait to be told what to do but is willing to fill in the gaps)

Responsibilities:

• I need someone who's great at Reels and Stories and Tiktok.
  • Highy trainable
  • Those with prior experience - an advantage
  • Good comm skills and can write captions with less to no grammatical errors
  • Adept in Canva
  • Knows how to create social media content plan
  • Knows basic graphic design
  • Open to feedback and LISTENS to instructions
  • Keen on deadlines
  • Results-oriented

PERKS:

• Canva Pro - you'll be invited to my team which gives you access to using Canva Pro
  • HMO - when you have proven to be an asset to my team, I will provide a year coverage of HMO for you after 6-9 months
  • Constant Learning: I believe in upskilling and continuous growth. I can give you access to all paid resources I have so you can also learn more about Instagram and social media marketing
  • If you're from Manila, we can have regular meetups (if you're up for that). My treat 😉 AND client is visiting here this end of Oct and you'll get the chance to go with me to a 3D2N El Nido all-expense paid by my client. 🙂

Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.

Thank you!