Looking for someone who can help with my online store

Apr 09 '20 Beroza 2952 clicks job

I’m looking for someone who can help me with my online store. Must demonstrate exceptional multitasking skills, be detail-oriented, be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy, and have excellent communication and vocabulary skills.

Job Duties:

• Receiving and processing customer orders via an online portal
  • Constant communication with customers confirming orders, informing of shipping date(s), any possible delays and backorders
  • Effectively manage and prioritize the stream of emails containing orders, pricing requests, and customer inquiries
  • Daily communication with the Design department regarding the status of orders and order changes
  • Assist the Design department to manage queue in conjunction with order queue
  • Effectively process all incoming calls in a professional, friendly and timely manner Qualifications:
  • Experience with an online order or e-commerce system
  • Able to prioritize, multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
  • Acute attention to detail while working at a fast pace
  • An ability to work under pressure and several deadlines while maintaining accuracy
  • Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills with impeccable phone presence
  • Quick thinker and creative problem solver
  • Extremely reliable, confident in making logical decisions

Thanks!