Is it worth $350/month as a Content Writer?

Nov 01 '20 boyle_maximo 2133 clicks ask

Question po.

1800-2200 words required per content/site and I have to do 30 of it per month, that means 2 contents per day. Medyo matagal na po kasi yung last experience ko as a Content Writer. I would like to ask opinions about this po sana. Is it a good deal or not? Medyo naguguluhan po kasi ako whether to take it or not.

Salamat po sa mga sasagot.

9 Replies

I am not a content writer pero based on the description, I don't think this is a good deal. Hindi madali ang gumawa/magisip ng content and to think na yiu need 2 contents everyday? I don't think this is good.

You'll end up comprimising the quality of your artwork.

As a writer we need a lot of time to think of a worth reading content. That's why we're charging them per word not per hour.

30? Oh my. My medical writers only get to do 2 long-form articles per week. Haha and our client pays them 7$/hr and their ticking time includes research to revision + meetings. Hey, take it easy, find another viable option if possible but you can always negotiate.

2000+ words in 2-3 hours? Imposible sya unless you're just going to copy-paste. If you're going to produce unique content, a well-written 2000 words article will require hours of research + yung pag organize pa ng flow at pag identify ng main at subtopics, tapos isusulat mo pa yung contents after that. Then proofread and grammar check.

Thank you po sa mga sumagot. Here's the catch. One niche and 30x (for 1 month) po ako gagawa ng web content about dun sa assigned na niche, bawal daw po maulit. Dapat daw po 2-3 hours e tapos ko na yung content. Kapag naka 20-30 na daw po ako na content e 1 hour ko nalang daw po matatapos

For me ang baba ng rate for the two articles a day. Why not make a deal and make it as per article rate? Kukulangin 8hours a day mo sa dalawang articles per day.

Maliit masyado. Dalawang articles may kasama pang research.