I am looking for a VA and CS person for my online art school and business

Mar 9 santosstehr 3165 clicks job
Virtual Assistant

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a VA and CS person for my online art school and business, and possibly also for a fellow art school owner too (two separate contracts).

We looking for an on-going, recurrent work relationship & help, (not a special one-time project), with one VA. Hours can differ each month according to the tasks in hand. 15€/hour My schedule is flexible within deadlines such as answering emails no later than 72 hours, etc.

Some of the work variates from month to month depending on special sales, launches etc. and includes administrative work, setting sales coupons, helping me with copywriting, scheduling posts and newsletters, (automating and systemising whatever is possible first of course), creating FAQ bank and more.

This year we will be creating also retreats and so we are considering help with tasks online for these events (especially CS).

Skills and traits that we are looking for in a VA are: Fluent English, as our customers are mostly English speaking, (Spanish is a bonus) and we are not natural English speakers. Quick learning of platforms and softwares if not already familiar with. TECH- Savvy in automatisation and systemising and as much as possible solving in advance possible inquires, questions, and problems. Thinking out of the box, finding and implementing ways to make customer service experience better, hacks & genius ideas are very welcome! Communication ability, flexibility for focus changes (I am a neurodivergent creative) Efficiency and humanity. Ability to catch my style of treating my costumers and apply it to your writing, and communications with them (make them feel super loved and attended). Reliable, communicative, positive and trustful.

Software: Teachable Canva, Photoshop Task sharing program like ASANA,(If you are already working with another one, I am willing to adjust, it is for your convenience). Notion Loom Gmail (connecting emails, filters, labels etc) Elementor (on wordpress.org site) MailPoet

Tasks: Facebook and IG post scheduling Automatisation and systemising CS emails Newsletter Sales scheduling Help with Content writing / proofreading Help with landing page setting

Thank you.