How to make my account secure under this circumstance?

Feb 15 '20 Ochida 2383 clicks ask

Hello. I need advise po. My nag email sakin isa sa mga inapplyan kong Virtual Assistant role. Nagsesend sya ng money sa payoneer ko then binibili ko ng bitcoin. Isang beses ko plang ngawa and yung amount is 100$ then bnigyan nya ko ng 20$. Sabi nya cryptocurrency business nya.

Sa una naniwala ako triny ko lng, then ngayon nagdududa na ako na gnagamit lang ako as a money mule or sa money laundering. Kasi hindi lng isang account gamit nyang payoneer sa pagsend ng money. Ano po gagawin ko?

Natatakot din ako bka pag hindi na ako magreply, ihack nya rin mga account ko, yahoomail and other accounts na connected sa yahoomail ko. Please advise pano po maputol connection namin. At pano masecure account ko. Salamat.

4 Replies

I've tried something like that before. The ones sent for the 100k plus pesos bag are converted to bitcoin in my coins.ph account but I buy it from MLhuillier. My commission is three times that of 7k. But when he was ready to send me again for the 4th time I was bored because of money laundering so I told him that I didn't want to continue. You can't continue that. Scary.

1. Bitcoin is already your number one sign that its a shady business. Bitcoin transactions are encrypted and there is zero way you'll track where the money is coming from. Ransomware hackers use bitcoin FYI.

2. You shouldn't worry getting your accounts hacked. Change passwords. Or better yet delete all or abandoned your email accounts.

3. A person cannot magically hack your account if you dont give them something of a clue. birthdays, important dates etc.

4. Use a password manager like LastPass. I personally use it.

5. If you are still paranoid, scan your computer. Wag gumamit ng free anti virus, use paid ones.

6. Reformat your PC.

Your problem is actually very easy to deal with.

Di ka mahahack kung wala kang binigay na password. Ichange mo na passwords mo then set-up a recovery email and two factor authentication.

change your passwords and report the culprit. kung tingin mo ginagawa kang mule, you're probably right. don't respond and block his messages