How do you quickly gain followers on Instagram apart from running ads?

Jul 14 '20 Acuesta 2262 clicks ask

Sa mga social media experts dyan, how do you quickly gain followers on IG, apart from running ads, engagement etc? What tools do you use? Pashare namn ng tips and strategies. TIA 🙂

7 Replies

Aside from contents which should be your priority. Make sure you engage din within IG, not only sa nagmessage sayo but also engagement mo sa ibang profiles. Make sure active yung account mo since nakikita ni IG yung activities, this way it will make you appear to more users. Reminder lang, don’t over do as IG have limitations on follows and comments, dms and more.

Hindi madali mag grow ng followers unless mag run ka ng ads. Kung organic man dapay consistent ka walang palya sa strategies everyday and you have to speny hours talaga.

Sharable contents.. then pure engagement lng. No to 3rd party apps.. nakaka red flag kay IG..

Content is king. ibig sabhin for you to grow your followers, may makita dapat sila na gusto nila, na aabangan nila mga susunod mong ipopost.

If you are wondering how some do it very fast it can be bought na din. May alam ako puro dummy followers...

@Breverly I've seen this strategy done as I checked follower counts of people who seem to have a ton of followers with very little content posted. Once thought that if they were distributed in time, IG would not notice.

Now I've been seeing users who paid for dummy accounts who said that their posts aren't seen anymore even when using the appropriate hashtags, so IG must've be doing something to your account if it has many dummies.