How do you guys start home-based job as career?

Jan 06 '20 Valledor 2419 clicks ask

Ask ko lng po sana pano kayo nag start mag homebased? Like do you already have a background as a Social Media Manager or ibang jobs. Or did you researched.

Pang motivate lng po sana lalo nat sa bpo lng po yung career ko ever since. Salamat.

5 Replies

if so bpo past jobs mo, you can put your line of business dun . Like for me customer service and technical support :)

Research about the job. Nakatulong din cguro kahit paano may background ako sa BPO pero nagshift ako sa ibang line of work by acquiring new set of skills..

Zero experience ako but I am thankful I met someone she trained me for free.

I started with zero experience in freelancing. I was a CSR and TSR for different accounts. So when I searched for projects, I forcused on my current skill which was customer service/sales. Then eventually I learned other skills by working for different clients with different line of businesses. Focus ka muna sa kung anong meron ka then yun hanapin mong projects.

Started with zero experience and knowledge lang ang puhunan. Like literally what I learned in college😂

Tapos I realized reasearching/googling takes you a long way. Like for me, my client trained me with almost everything pero kung may di ako maintindihan and/or may naencounter akong issue igogoogle ko muna. Saka na ako magtatanong pag wala akong makuhang sagot.