Full Time Appraisal Data Entry/Research Assistant Wanted (Long term position)

Jan 29 '22 grady_vada 3661 clicks job
Data Entry Research Assistant Full Time

Full Time Appraisal Data Entry/Research Assistant Wanted (Long term position) If this, is you…? ✓ I want to love where I work and look forward to what the day might bring ✓ I want a place where I can actively grow personally and professionally ✓ I want to have a significant positive impact on the growth of the company where I work ✓ I want to work with talented and passionate people in a family type atmosphere ...then you have found your dream job. You should be working with Us!

Who are We? We are a “leading” family run real estate “appraisal” company based in Upstate New York. We are looking to train and add one new very special member to our production team. The winning applicant is a person who embraces the growth mindset. To be very clear on this point, people who have a fixed mindset believe that our basic abilities, intelligence, and talents are fixed traits. However, our team has a growth mindset. We believe that our abilities and intelligence can be developed with effort, learning, and persistence. Come grow together with us!

What do we do? Basically, we figure out how much peoples’ homes are worth for attorneys, real estate professionals, homeowners, banks and more.

What are the work hours? • The immediate opening is full time 40 hours. • There will be 4-6 weeks of initial training during EST. • Then you can switch to your time zone except for other training and weekly meetings. • The initial training is scheduled on Mondays through Fridays 9am-6pm EST. • Daily reports from you will be required.

What will you be doing? You will be responsible for research, data entry, production support and continuing to learn the appraisal process so you can grow in your role with our company. Training will be provided.

We are looking for someone that is! • Has a positive attitude, honest, good work ethic. • Focused, organized and detail oriented • Has excellent manners and people skills • Works and communicates well with others • Good English skills are a must! • Self motivating and good problem solver • Someone willing to contribute and share their own ideas.

The following experiences are a huge plus but not necessary as training can be provided. ❏ Any real estate experience ❏ Real estate appraisal experience ❏ Possess strong Windows skills ❏ Strong Data Entry skills ❏ Exceptional Microsoft office skills (Power Point, Excel, Word) • Knowledge of Trello and Google Docs You must have ❏ Fast Laptop or PC preferably less than 3-4 years old ❏ Windows 10 ❏ Reliable High speed internet minimum speed 20 Mbps ❏ Backup internet service • Dedicated home work space
• Dual monitors not required but a plus

How much is the pay? More than competitive pricing corresponding with your initial experience and skills.This is an opportunity in a growing company to increase your value and therefore your income. We honestly are looking for someone for a potential “lifetime” position in our company. 🙂

After a 30 day probationary period there will be a review after which your initial pay will increase. Major holidays will also be paid. 5 paid personal days after 6 months, then 10 per year after 12 months service.Healthcare provided after 6 months.13th Month bonus.

How to apply Please provide ALL of the following information possible.

1. Your Skype name for an initial interview
  2. How soon can you start?
  3. Will you have another (2nd) job?
  4. Are you currently or planning on going to school?
  5. What is your desired hourly rate?
  6. The exact make, model, speed. RAM, & hard drive capacity of your computer
  7. List of softwares you’re familiar with.
  8. Your internet upload/download speed (attach a recent, dated screenshot).
  9. Links to your Website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and OnlineJobs profile if you have one.
  10. Rate yourself for the following skills, on a scale of 1-10
  11. English speaking
  12. English writing
  13. Typing (estimated WPM)
  14. Windows 10 skills
  15. Resume with past experience/skills.
  16. Contact info for references. We are only interviewing candidates who provide reachable references.
  17. Any other info you want us to consider advancing you to the interview step.
  18. Short video explaining why you would be a great fit for our company.

Remember this is a job only for a hardworking, passionate person with EXCELLENT communication skills. This means that you must speak English fluently and that you will be diligent about sending in daily work reports as well as letting us know if you don’t understand something or have difficulty with an assignment so we can help you work through it. The only mistake is not admitting when there is a problem. When applying for this position please type superior into the subject line of your response to confirm that you’ve read this entire job post.