My employer found that I was hired by another one

Dec 09 '19 Zald 2697 clicks ask

Hello guys. Just a while ago one of my employer found out that I was hired by another one. I didn't thought na ma notify pala sila kapag naihired yung employee nila nang iba.Just want to ask if one day I can't handle two jobs at the same time kasi full time ang dalawa and I will prioritize those who has higher salary rate. Is there a chance na makasuhan ako if hindi ko na magagawa na mga task sa isang employer ko? Just asking lang po. Thanks :)

6 Replies

"Is there a chance na makasuhan" lol no. either you get bad reviews, get reported sa website, get shamed or theyll get their money back through dispute sa paypal. Or all of em. Pero kasuhan? Noooo.

How did they know?

I have the same question about this same topic and I am curious. If either one of the employers (or both) had you sign a contract where it states something like a conflict of interest, that's when it's legal for them to sue (though gastos-wise, I'm not sure companies even will do). Is that correct, kapwa freelancers?

Always review your contract or NDA para walang hassle, kasi if stipulated na it will affect the interest of your current company the worst thing is they will terminate your current contract. Bottomline is before you apply for another position whether part time o fulltime, always take time to understand the content of the contract.

Hello newbie still studying under go training pa lang ako cguro nalaman nila kc my training about this if gumamit ang client mo na website na hubstaff at may be he send you a file that connected to this hubstaff kc umiscrean shot ito kung ano ginagawa ng mga employee nila paunta ang screen shot sa client malalaman nila .. So correct me if I'm wrong...I do a lot of research kc before I go in the battle.

Wow, may ganun pala sa olj? Thank you po for raising that concern at lalong thank you sa mga nag share ng knowledge and opinion nila. I learned something new today and it would help me to be more careful in the future.😊