Does PalFish require any certificates like TESOL?

Jul 28 '20 Magne 3791 clicks ask

Hello po tanong ko lang sa PALFISH ba kailangan may certificate ka agad like TESOL, or anything para hindi ka agad ma’reject ? Ask lang po para alam ko gagawin ko kasi nag apply ako pero wala pa akong certificate and all. Please help me guys.

May nagsabi din kasi sa akin na nagcoconsider ang palfish ng 2 months to get certificate po. Tama po ba ito.?

3 Replies

Based on my experience its a must to have a certificate so that you can continue your application with Palfish. I passed for Free Talk in palfish not for kids but I will try to apply again maybe I can pass the demo now ;)

You need to have the teaching certificate upon applying for the PalFish Philippines Course project. All documents (teaching certificate, IDs and diploma) need to be uploaded on your profile so that they can process your application. The Chinese Ministry of Education requires ESL teachers to have these documents if they are working for ESL companies teaching Chinese students.

@Pinky I got the verification failed message already. Do you think I can still get accepted for free talk if I get tesol certified?