Bid on a project at freelancer.com and have been chosen

May 08 '20 Alvie 2267 clicks ask

Is it safe to provide my infos? I tried bidding on a porject at freelancer.com and got an email that I have been chosen to work for the project. Is freelancer.com legit?

8 Replies

Dapat sa freelancer din na site naga message or communicate ang client. Violation yan sa rules ng Freelancer na mag directly establish sila contact details between clients and/or members.

If you choose so, proceed with caution lang.

I used to collaborate with them. Yes legit si freelancer.com.

website is legit, pero di lahat ng comp nagbabayad so kung first timer mo, okay na yan for experience (if ever hindi legit ung comp)

I suggest you accept projects that pay every week or if not within 3 days para dili kaau dako ang mawaste na effort in case di mupay ang client. Even if verified and account and even if naa naa'y deposit won't guarantee they'd release the pay. Also, go for clients with ratings. Do background check. Google the name, email address and check for reviews or results.The risk is still really high even if the communication and transaction is within the website.

Based sa Terms and Conditions ng Freelancer, all transaction should be within the website to secure na mababayaran ka.

Check nyo po if verified yong payment ni Client

@Lorenzo I will. Thank you for the infos. 🙂