Any recommendations for buying a computer with budget about $1500?

Nov 17 '20 electa98 2234 clicks ask

Asking recommendations:

Binigyan po ako ng budget of $1500 / around 70k php by my boss to buy a laptop of my choice. Pwede ko pong ipaship from US dito or buy locally.

Graphic Designer po ako. I use illustrator, photoshop, and clip studio paint a lot. i do light video editing pero very very rare (like once in 3 months, may video na ipapa-edit sakin and its not like I need Adobe premier pro to do it).

Can anyone recommend any models that I can buy locally with that price point?

I am not looking for a desktop (I already have a 21-inch iMac). I just want a laptop that I can use and work with when I have to go travel.

Salamat po sa sasagot!

16 Replies

Wait for MBP with M1

Asus TUF A15 or A17

Go for asus rog zephyrus 14

Mac book, solid ung display 😁

Go with macbook pro. ❤️

go for MBP since you are already in the OSX environment

Focus ka sa good specs na laptop na may very accurate color producing LED.... Not sure ano exact laptop model pero prang same ng mga benQ led quality

A mac book pro bit buy it here for the warranty

Lenovo Legion 5 AMD or Asus G14 with GTX 1650

Macbook pro! The color display is amazing!

Acer Nitro 5. Good for graphic design and for video editing

Go with the new MacBook Air 💻 since it’s running the same Mac OS as your iMac. So there’s no adjustments on your part. The new MacBook Air is also light and good for travel. Unless you need more power and screen size then you want Macbook Pro. Better to buy locally like Powermac store, if sa US kasi if there’s any issue sa laptop mahirap ibalik and it will cost you another $ to ship it back to.

I guess best choice mo would be Macbook pro? bukod sa you are already in their ecosystem, color accurate and calibrated ung display nila as far as I know(correct me na lang if Im wrong) and light which is perfect for traveling. not sure sa 60-70k range na windows laptop kung alin ung color accurate ang display whether out of the box or ipa calibrate.

I'd say go with Macbook Pro. If more on graphic designs, better buy a laptop with good graphics and quality display. Mejo mahal lang and di gaya ng specs ng gaming laptop but it will surely serve its purpose I believe.

Try Machenike. Check it out from Lazada. Its cheaper compared to known brands yet same specs. We got one for our daughter recently.

Macbook pro or ung bago ng apple if kaya since mac desktop ka na. Stay away from acer kasi maraming issues at d maganda durability. If ayaw mo ng mac you can go for asus zenbook duo, mejo mababa specs pero pang designing and HP for durability.